Sunday, January 31, 2010

SoCal Code Camp fun facts

This weekend I attended the 11th SoCal Rock & Roll Code Camp.
Here are some fun facts:
- It was the 5th Code Camp held in Fullerton. Another 4 took place in La Jolla and 2 more in Los Angeles. Mark Rosenberg and I participated in each of them.
- I gave 6 presentations and attended 76 sessions by 38 different presenters.
- Overall I spent a combined 161 hours across 20 days at Code Camp.
- I won 3 software licenses and 5 books in the raffles. Thanks to all the sponsors I also got countless t-shirts and other swag.

1 comment:

  1. I realized that I didn’t count all presentations I attended. I did a quick recount and came up with 81 sessions by 42 different presenters. However, I am fairly certain that I still missed a couple.

    ReplyDelete